Disposable Plates |Sugarcane Bagasse 7 Compartment Plate (Case x 250)
Sorry, this item is out of stock
- Serve several varieties and portions with this compartment plate: This 7” Sugarcane Bagasse Plates takes in several portions of food with its wideness and split surface to accommodate varieties of foods be it snacks or dishes. Perfect for wet and oily foods, and very sturdy to take on food weight.
- 100% Biodegradable Disposable Plate: This ample size disposable plate has no environmental impact like polystyrene foam or plastic. It degrades effectively and can easily be composted at your office compost or at home. Your Ideal Eco Choice if you manage a quick-serve restaurant or you’re a caterer .
- Nice Quality Bagasse Plate: With a welcoming off white colour, this extremely sturdy and leak proof disposable bagasse plate is perfect for hot and cold foods. It is also oven safe and microwaveable. Our 7” Sugarcane Bagasse Plate is an ideal size plate and does not absorb liquid.
- Case Quantity: 250 pcs of the 7 Compartment Sugarcane Bagasse Plate
- The Product Dimensions (mm) are 330 x 225 x 30. The Case Dimensions (mm) are 490 x 340 x 245. The Gross Case Weight (kg) is 10.00
If you want to spice up your event a little, you should try getting disposable plates that would be great at helping your attendees separate their food with ease. There are a lot of different options when it comes to food, and people would want to try as many of these options as possible. This is why you should try your best to figure out a way to serve your customers with disposable plates that would allow them to get smaller servings of all of their favorite foods at the same time rather than them having to get multiple plates and throw each plate away before getting something new.
This is a lot better for the environment because your customers would end up getting less disposable plates. These Bagasse plates that have multiple compartments are a good idea because they decompose very easily as well, far easier than other kinds of plates do. These are basically sugarcane plates, and if you are worried about how they are going to impact the flavor of your food you can rest easy because the flavor of your food is not going to be impacted in any way because these bagasse plates have no flavor of their own!
Indeed, these sugarcane plates are actually better at leaving the taste of the food that you are eating as neutral as possible, far better than regular plates of the disposable variety. We offer bagasse plates that have seven compartments, each of which can be filled with something or the other so that your customers can get a taste of the entire menu all at once. The great thing about our sugarcane plates is that you can try out a free sample if you are interested in buying them.
sugarcane plates are well known for being useful in a variety of different situations and are useful because they allow you to serve all available dishes including desserts at once to customers so that you would have time to get on other things while they relax with their foods. When you offer your customer their food with these bagasse plates you are giving them mobility during their consumption process, something that you absolutely cannot overstate the importance.
The only thing you need to figure out now is where you are going to get your bagasse plates.. The great thing is that these disposable plates can be checked out free of cost because we offer samples for you to enjoy.
Contact us on 0333 222 0771 or drop us your details on the Live Chat box and we would send over the samples to you at absolutely no cost! We only source affordable environmentally friendly products and a free trial of these high quality disposable bagasse plates at no obligation will convince you. We offer free UK delivery on all purchases over £100, so a case of this bagasse plates plus 2 more cases of other supplies would just qualify you for a free delivery tomorrow.
- Instantly receive a £5 Gift Voucher off your first purchase today .. Click here
Recently Viewed Items
be the first to write a review